We possess the scientific expertise and the experience to identify influence of culture(s) within individuals on how the feel, think and behave and, as a consequence, on how the spontaneously behave in private relationships, in a group’s context or in larger organisations.
We use thoughtfully selected case-studies from our everyday life and put participants in the shoes of the protagonist of the story to self-experience whether his/her spontaneous reactions challenge communication or trigger cultural tension.
We often combine aspects from the following domains:
Self-Understanding & the Bi(multi)cultural mind
- Self-views and corresponding self-presentation styles: communication or rejection?
- Bi(multi)cultural competence in different cultural situations
Values & Relationships
- Networks or friendships?: intercultural interactions on personal level relationships
- Key differences in close relationships: children-parents, culturally mixed couples
- intercultural expectations in professional relationships or in organizational settings (e.g., Networks or Friendships?)
- Intercultural communication: differences in motivation, performance & persuasion strategies
Self-esteem & Well-being
How people in different cultures make sense of their lives? What makes them proud of, for what are they ashamed of, what increases our self-confidence and what makes us happy?
There are important cultural differences in all those. As long as they concern our subjective well-being they are of utmost importance !
Express your interest for one or more domains or like to be further informed?